I get lots of e-mail, but I try to respond as soon as I read it if I'm going to; if I don't, I tend to put it into the 'to be answered' pile and may neglect it for a while. I'm trying to get better with this, honestly. (It's usually the important ones that get delayed ;-)
Status of commonly-known E-mail addresses:
- Use this one first - this is the address I live on and check most often (every day or two). This is the quickest way to get in touch with me - or the least slow, anyway. The link to the outside world is fairly reliable.
- Gone with Thingy.
- The address I used to post to Usenet with in 1999. Long-retired.
- Possibly my best-known address on the Web, and certainly as far as the critic of Scientology pages are known. Forwards to GMail. A reliable address for now.
- My address at Netizen, which has disappeared with Netizen.
- My best-known address on Usenet from 1995 until 1997. No longer in existence; email to it will bounce.
- Out of action since Toxic's hard disk died. Likely to revive when I have something to put on my Web page there :-)
- Courtesy of the alt.religion.scientology Central Committee, which does not exist. These addresses appear to have stopped working.
- These are all the same address, which I used on Usenet up to mid-1997. I shut it two years later, as it had received nothing but spam in that time. Oh well.
- This is actually the address for whoever is the Media Officer at Victoria University Student Union, and that's no longer me (and hasn't been since mid-1996), so it's no longer in use by me.
Other contact methods: